Tuesday, November 1, 2011
I cant believe its November
With the weather still feeling like early September its hard to believe its already Nov. We are suppost to cool down to the low 70s this weekend we are all so excited. I know Utah people are jelous, I would be too if I were there. It is definetly going to be a bit different being here for the holidays but Im kind of excited too. The kids miss the cousins so much, and their friends. Meg talks about Reagan and Sophi at least once aday, and Jack misses Teagan and Kennahdy horribly. Im reminded of friends and family everyday being here. We have to turn on the Hansen drive (Amber Hansen) everytime we come home. Ive made two new friends named Jill (Jill Brown) Every cop car I see I think of Russ Godfrey. Megs kindergarten teacher looks just like my sister (Mary). Its so funny as much as I do love it here, I find myself thinking about home too. Here are the latest pictures of the last few months. 






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe how big Evvy is! And I love how Meg is picture perfect in every picture. Glad to hear things are going well, but I am sure it is a big adjustment!
We miss you mucho Mir. I know I am probably the worst at calling. But we all miss you. Sarah has especially commented on missing Meg in particular. Love your costumes, Meg's reminded me of Sarah's. Sarah was a girl from spain this year. And Evy is a cutie. Anyway, I'm doing the same thing with our friends in AF. I find though that when I go back to AF it's really even harder. It's all good, but adjusting just is plain hard at times. And yes I am jealous of the awesome weather you are about to have :)
Your kids costumes are awesome! You are going to LOVE the hot weather during the holidays. The best is riding new bikes around the neighborhood Christmas morning.
Post a Comment