Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving in Oklahoma




So Evvy and I decided last minute to go see my sister Ardi for Thanksgiving. It had been over 2 years since I had seen her. Anyway we had a blast. It was so good to get away and enjoy a week with her and her kids. I dont know her kids that well so it was nice to spend some time with them. Ardi lives on a Indian Reservation, and well there is nothing to do out there, but for me it was exactly what I needed. Ive learned a great lesson since I went out there. SIMPLIFY. Life should be simple and Ive over stressed myself, with I dont even know what, so anyway my new goal is to simplify my life and life with my family. Im so grateful Jordan would let me go and leave him with the rest of the kids. Evvy and I really got some bonding time. For the good and the bad. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

3 comments:

April said...

I didn't know you went to Oklahoma! How fun!

J.Frey said...

I totally agree on the simplify concept... I think we all get caught up in the things aren't really that important. Thanks for the reminder...especially during the holidays!

Heidi said...

Miriam, I'm glad you had fun and glad you got to go have a break!