Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pitt and Brown summer getaways



This picture cracks me up. Evvy is almost 6 months, the other baby Anessia is only 2 in a half months. Can you see who is bigger? Funny






So this past month, we had our Pitt side family reunion at Bearlake and then the next week we went to Pineview with the Brown side. We had so much fun, playing in the water, playing with cousins and making lots of fun memories. Evvy loved the water and my other kids loved being with cousins for weeks. I cant believe the summer is almost over. It went by super fast. Here are the fun pictures of the last 2 weeks.

2 comments:

April said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun, busy summer!

Kara said...

Wow, Miriam! It's been a long time since I've seen you. My sister-in-law Chelsie (Jolley) was telling me the other day that she used to be your YW leader and that she loved you so much! Funny...

Anyway, Tanner Christensen asked me to help get in touch with all the year 2000 Madrigals for the upcoming 10-year reunion. Most I can contact through an alumni page on Facebook, but I didn't see you on there. He actually asked if the Madrigals would be willing to do a number at the reunion...but I think that was more of an attempt to get people to show up than an actual interest in a performance. I'd just as soon encourage people to come and NOT do a song and dance. :) Anyway, are you planning on being there? I hope so; I'd love to see you and your cute family (I didn't even know you'd had a third baby!). I'm also trying to get in touch with Amanda (Hill) Welsh. Do you have an e-mail or a phone number for her or anything? If you do and wouldn't mind sending it to me, that would be great. My e-mail is karatoone@gmail.com, or you can leave a comment on my blog at www.2nfam.blogspot.com. Sorry for hi-jacking the comments here... :)