Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I hate the rain......., its driving me insane




This weather is seriously putting me in cycles. The warm weather teases us and then the dumb rain and cold sets in again. I need summer. So we planted our garden for family night last week. We are growing tomatoes, cucumbers, peas, and pumpkins. The kids were so excited to help plant. Ive also been doing my flower bed too. I love having lots of color in front of my house. It just makes me so happy. I love the warm weather. I tell Jordan all the time that when we are retired we will have a winter home in St. George. I hate the cold. Anyway after we planted the kids heard the icecream man coming down the street, they ran inside grabbed a dollar and this is the picture we got.

2 comments:

April said...

I totally agree with you on the weather thing. It's driving me crazy too. Max doesn't understand why one day we're outside all day and the next he can't go outside at all!

Heidi said...

Your yard looks beautiful!