Off to school again, this year like most of you know with preschoolers who are four, its now three days a week. Jack is going to a new teacher this year and I have a feeling he is going to love it. The summer has been fun, but I am definitely ready for some schedules again. I told Meg that when Jack goes to school then she gets "Meggie time" She was pretty excited. Her life is always with Jack so it will be nice to give her some individual attention. I have loved this fall weather, these past few days and hope it stays like this all the way until Halloween. nice wish I know but, it would be nice. Well hope all of your kids had fun on their first days of school. Fall is here
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
First day of School
Off to school again, this year like most of you know with preschoolers who are four, its now three days a week. Jack is going to a new teacher this year and I have a feeling he is going to love it. The summer has been fun, but I am definitely ready for some schedules again. I told Meg that when Jack goes to school then she gets "Meggie time" She was pretty excited. Her life is always with Jack so it will be nice to give her some individual attention. I have loved this fall weather, these past few days and hope it stays like this all the way until Halloween. nice wish I know but, it would be nice. Well hope all of your kids had fun on their first days of school. Fall is here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Miriam your kids are so cute!!! I found you on amanda's blog. Your little girl is such a mini you!! Julie Tueller
Post a Comment