Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Well Happy mothers day to all you moms out there. And if you are not a mom yet then I still wish you a wonderful day. It should be called Womens day. I think women and mothers expecially have such a huge role in the world today. I feel alot of pressure to be a really good mom so my kids will know right from wrong. I am so grateful for my mom. She is an incrediable women. Watching her go through medical issues lately I have a renewed love for her and I dont want her to leave this earth any time soon. If i could be half of what mom is I would consider myself lucky. So if you have one kid or twelve of them, I hope you get spoiled, being a mom is hard work and you deserve a wonderful day.

1 comment:

J.Frey said...

I totally agree! Mothers do have an important role, and I am grateful to be apart of that! I'm sure that you are the best mom...I've heard of all the things you are doing!