Im sure you all have gone through the family picture experience where, none of your kids hold still and its hard just to get one picture. Anyway we finally had some good turn outs with our pictures this year even though Meg just wanted to play in the leaves the entire time. Anyway enjoy and Good luck if any of you are thinking about doing your family pictures!!
3 comments:
Your pictures turned out SO cute! We have our family photos scheduled for next week...and I'm NOT looking forward to the fight with the kids. I just hope ours turn out half as good as yours did. They're PeRfEcT!!!
Your pictures turned out great! I love getting family pictures, but I don't have to worry about the kids acting up! Let's get together soon!
Miriam!
Hi!! Wow-I have found so many blogs today of people I know! I had no idea that you had one and it is so cute. I was hoping Jordan would pull out that Pee Wee Herman costume again. He is so funny! Your kids really are cute. I cannot believe all of Meg's curly hair. I am totally going to visit again!
Post a Comment